Do you need to…
- develop foreign language versions of eLearning modules?
- translate your eLearning courseware on time, within budget and without pain?
- adopt best practice for optimising your eLearning content for translation?
If so contact ITR to discuss how we can meet your needs.
ITR specialises in translating and localizing technical content. This includes eLearning courseware, corporate websites, software applications, online help systems and technical documentation.
We have subject matter expertise in a wide range of sectors including telecommunications, financial systems, automotive engineering, IT security systems, medical diagnostics, logistics, oil & gas, power measurement, commercial legal contracts - to name but a few.
ITR’s processes are geared towards stretching your translation and localization budgets. We apply the “Translate once; Re-use many” principle and, by streamlining workflows to achieve synergies across all your project components and languages, we can help your business save significant amounts of time and money.
Key features of our eLearning translation services
- Expert use of Translation Memory Systems – for consistency and cost benefits
- Protection of source text structure throughout the translation workflow – for accuracy and productivity
- Expert use of standard eLearning tools – for compatibility with your authoring environment
- Professional recording and seamless integration of audio content – in any language
- A consistent, structured approach to every project we manage – for your brand integrity
Examples of types of eLearning content we translate
|Global HR courseware
||IT User Assistance
||Safety management tutorials
|Automotive dealer training tutorials
||Financial software training courses
Examples of tools we use for eLearning translation projects
Linguistic quality assurance steps for eLearning translation projects
- Terminology management
- Subject Matter Expertise in many domains
- Comprehensive revision and checking routines
- Management of in-country reviews by subject matter experts, if required
- Testing translated eLearning courseware for user acceptance
Secure file exchange options
- Using our industry-standard encrypted secure file transfer system
- Direct access to your content management system
Find out more about the languages we translate and the tools we use.