AV Show Technician
ITR are recruiting for an experienced AV Show Technician.
As a Show Technician you will be responsible for delivering and installing client’s projects. As you will be presenting ITR onsite, you will therefore present yourself in a friendly and professional manner at all times. As a Show Technician you will also be expected to resolve issues that arise on your jobs but keeping your manager informed of your activities and seek advice where appropriate.
● Wallmounting Screens / Video Walls
● LED installs ● PA system installs
● Laptop and Gaming PC’s Installs
● Event Registration
● On-Site support of equipment during live events.
● Preparation of jobs
● Booking kit back into the warehouse
● Offer technical assistance to warehouse personnel
● Offer technical assistance to sales department where appropriate
● Preventative maintenance within our service department
Knowledge, skills and experience
The person will be a confident team player and have excellent organisational skills, a good communicator and professional in dealing with customers, both internal & external. To be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines making confident decisions. Have a good level of computer literacy.
● GCSE in English and Maths
● Technical Aptitude
● Comfortable working at height (ladders, scaffold)
● Efficient, methodical and organised in dealing with all aspects of administration
● Confident in meeting and conversing with clients.
● Willingness to develop new skills
● Willing to work away from home (hotel and subsistence provided)
● Full UK Driving Licence
● Applicants are required to be presentable, polite and well-groomed with good communication skills as you will be operating in a corporate environment.
● Must be a team player but also self-motivated when working on their own.
● Due to the unsociable hours you will need your own transport.
● IT and AV Experience: 2 years
● Obtained licences in IPAF/PASMA
● LED Trained
● First Aid Trained
● Competent IT Skills
You may from time to time be asked to perform duties that fall outside of this job description.
This is a full time and permanent position contracted to work 37.5 hours per week. Working days and hours will be varied to meet the demands of the business with a requirement to work evenings and weekends on a regular basis with overtime being paid